- Any information provided spontaneously by the user will be collected in accordance with the legal standards and code of ethics of Eternit.
- Any information provided by users will be collected and stored in accordance with the most rigorous standards of security and confidentiality.
- Users will be advised about the information that will be collected before the moment of collection. The option to provide this information or not is the exclusive responsibility of the user, who also declares himself or herself aware of the consequences of such a decision.
- Access to information collected is restricted to authorise employees.
- Information on users will never be transferred to third parties or used for purposes different from those for which they were collected, at least from a legal or judicial standpoint.
- Whenever other organisations are contacted to provide support services for the website and/or Eternit’s website user database, this supplier will be required to adhere to the privacy standards of Eternit.
We recommend periodic verification of this policy, as it is subject to alteration without prior notice.