The navigation and the public consulting of this site is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use set out below:
Guarantees, Responsibilities and Damage
- Eternit does not guarantee that the content, instruments or material contained, used and offered in this site is exactly updated or complete, and it is not responsible for any damage caused by possible errors in content or failure of equipment. Complete and detailed financial information should be obtained from the CVM – Brazilian Securities Exchange Commission.
- Eternit is not responsible, either expressly or tacitly, for the under you use of information instruments or material available and/or the equipment used by this site, for whatever purposes, carried out by any user, being the entire responsibility of such user for any possible infringement of proprietary rights or those of third parties, caused or not by inadequate use.
- In no circumstances will Eternit, its directors or employees be responsible for any damage, be it direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential, or losses or expenses arising from the connection to this site or use on their part or incapacity of used by any other party, or in regard to any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or failure of line or system, even if Eternit or its representatives are advised of the possibility of such damage, loss or expenses.
- Adequate use of all the Internet resources, without exception, is the entire responsibility of the site’s users.
- Eternit is not responsible for the content of other sites whose addresses are available on the pages of this site, or whose address is available on these sites. Eternit does not guarantee any compensation for any damage caused by these sites referred to.
- Before making any investment decision, potential investors should make careful consideration, in light of their own financial situations and investment objectives, of all the information available on this site.
Confidentiality of information on users
Copyright and intellectual property rights
Except where otherwise stated, all the content of the pages on this site, as well as information, material, instruments, page organisation, graphics and drawings, belong to Eternit or third parties which have legally granted their right of use.
Note: in accessing this site or any of its pages the use of automatically is deemed to have accepted all the Terms and Conditions of Use hereby established. Therefore, please cease the navigation or public consulting of the pages on this site if you do not agree with all the Terms and Conditions above.